What kind of content is not allowed?
- We generally will host anything. However, there are some exclusions. This includes (but is not limited to...): Websites promoting, linking to, or containing materials deemed illegal in the United States. Additionally, we will not allow websites that will use excessive resources.
What if I cannot pay for my hosting?
- Failure to make payment on time will result in your account being suspended. This means you will no longer be able to access the Have Freedom Hosting cPanel, FTP, and Webmail Service. To restore access, you can make an up-to-date payment via the client area.
Do you store my information?
Can I install different software on my website?
- Of course! We offer the Softaculous software installer on all Have Freedom Hosting packages.
What access is included?
- We provide full SSH access as well as cPanel access on all Have Freedom Hosting packages.
Do you offer an "unlimited" package?
- Technically yes... Practically no... Unlimited is a marketing gimmick on pretty much any companies part. We offer a business package that allows capacity and bandwith that even the largest of sites will struggle to max out.
How long does it take to set up a new account?
- After payment is completed, our automated system begins allocating your account bandwith, storage space, and configures the DNS records. You won't even notice this process is going on, and you will receive an email with your account information in minutes.
My question hasn't been answered... What can I do?
- If your question hasn't been answered here, you are more than welcome to reach out to us directly via email with your questions. You might even end up giving us a good idea for a FAQ entry here!